“11 day Alaskan cruise land tour”
Cruise review of Norwegian Sun

tomleadom Norwegian Sun 4 11 day Alaskan cruise land tour
tomleadom
Member Since 2013
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating

We all had a good time; my son (1o years old) enjoyed the youth program. It took us a little time to get him to actually go but once he went he loved it. We were pleased with the youth program and the employee's.

This is an older ship so we expected things to be lacking in a few areas. Over all we don't have many complaints, the pools were nice, the shows were good, the bars were nice and everything seemed clean (very important to me). One of my big hang ups was how small the shower was. Shaving your legs was just crazy I won't even get into that! Of course storage for your clothes not much but there was 3 of us. Bring plenty of clothes or plan on spending lots to get some clothes washed $2.95 for 1 pair of underwear and it only goes up from there.

My husband's biggest hang up was the food at the buffets. It wasn't terrible but the selections seemed the same every night and the food was just OK. The dining rooms were nice but again the food was OK. We enjoyed the food at the BBQ out by the pools the best. The food was very good there but you can only eat that for so many days.

Our room steward Sheldon was great, no complaints at all! We will definitely cruise Norwegian again but try a newer ship in search of a bigger shower. Overall the good outweighed our few complaints and we were satisfied.

Norwegian Sun Cruises to Alaska

No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Norwegian Sun Review
Norwegian Sun Cruises to Alaska
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?