Bahamas Celebration Cruise Review by Cosmogirl411

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Bahamas Celebration Cruise Review by Cosmogirl411
Bahamas Celebration
Bahamas Celebration
Member Name: Cosmogirl411
Cruise Date: August 2013
Embarkation: other
Destination: Bahamas

You get what u pay for or do u?

The website looks great.

Unfortunately the cruise wasn't:

Reasons, I will never sail with Celebrity again:

The food was like cafeteria food.

No, good, choices for desert.

The ship was small.

The entertainment, corny, outdated.

The adult pool was tiny and full of children.

Who could blame them, there really wasn't a children's pool... 2" of water and a slide enveloped with diesel fuel.

The same smell, I awoke to every morning ..cabin 729, forcing me out of bed, because I just couldn't lay there and smell it any longer!

The lunch at the beach resort was just so, so.

The woman at the scooter rental was a bit sad, rude, like. But the guy "suiting" us up was great!

There were valet fees, taxes, tips all adding up to more than the cruise. So it really wasn't a deal. I'd rather pay a little more and sail with Carnival. Which is the best all around, for your buck.

Oh...the good points!

1) The chef, wait staff and food,at The Cove, was superb. I'm so glad I splurged and schedule a reservation, even though it cost additional. ( other cruises, don't, for the same quality, ship wide.)

2) the entire crew/staff, bus driver, were wonderful, helpful, accommodating, generous, friendly, attractive!

3) because the ship was so small, you met and saw the same passengers, made friends.

4) the crew on our excursion, were awesome and entertaining! Really engaged with us.

(snorkeling )

THANK GOD, MY SISTER HAS NEVER BEEN ON A CRUISE AND STILL THINKS THIS WAS A LUXURY CRUISE- and I PAID FOR IT AND HER AIRLINE TICKET! ( I never complained, just made the best of it, for fear of embarrassment.)

Oh...the good points!