MSC Preziosa Cruise Review by minty1110

Cruise Date: August 2013
Embarkation: Marseille
Destination: Western Mediterranean
Cabin Category: 10
See More About: MSC Preziosa Cruise Reviews | Western Mediterranean Cruise Reviews | MSC Cruises Cruise Deals

Ship Facts: MSC Preziosa Review (by Cruise Critic!)
Msc Preziosa

We arrived on this ship in Naples on the 29th July...checking in was quite fast and we were on the ship in about 45 minutes time it was very hot no drinks offered. We were met by a member of crew who told us our room was on a floor one deck higher than we had booked we knew straight way and just made our way down the stairs to out room. No problems with room cleaned twice a day clean towels etc...the guy that cleaned our room was Luis G if you get him your in good hands...nothing a problem!! The buffet restaurant is very busy at lunch time so busy you cannot get a table, but you can eat in the sit down evening restaurant 12 until 2 closes around 1.40 so people turning up at 1.45 will not be seated its closed. They will also at lunch time sit anyone together.

Bar staff were on the whole ok...just had one italian whom was rude to me, I was alone at the bar I had ordered 5 drinks 2 coffees and 3 juices which I could not carry to the table for breakfast....he did not get any of the other staff to help. Kids club is a problem I took my ten year old son once for half an hour he refused to go back after this....its an Italian ship I guess more for the Italian kids my child can speak Italian still not much fun but if a child is going for the first time they should be able to enjoy and want to go back. All meals and drinks were lovely. We had late sitting for dinner which was 9.45 pm every late!!...there are two dress up nights one in Messina and one in Barcelona also a mask night but not everyone wore black tie or had mask. Had a couple of shops on board. .One night they have an Italian night this is in Genoa

We had the drinks package which was quite good...also had sparkling with with canapies on arrival...once in room you just call room service and they will bring them. You need to get on the bus at Tunisia, Barcelona and Merseille around 12 euros adults 6.50 children.

Room 9231 agata