“Grand Alaska ”

happyonaship
Member Since 2011
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating

This was our third cruise on Princess and once again we were entirely satisfied. It was round trip from San Francisco on the Grand Princess. Of all of our cruises, we found the staff on this one to be the warmest we have encountered on Princess. We really liked our waiter and assistant waiter, as well as our room steward. But everyone went out of their way to be friendly, from the Maitre D at Sabatini's who took care of us the first night, when our requested table for two was not available to the server at the International Cafe who remembered our yogurt parfaits in the morning.

We always find the food on Princess to taste good, but also to be healthy. We end meals feeling good, rather than feeling we have had just a bit more rich food than our bodies can handle - although by the end of the cruise, we did yield more to temptations than we should, but they were worth it!

I am always interested in the complaints people have in their reviews and as I look at my experience, I find that I cannot dispute comments about rust - there was rust on our balcony, need of repairs - too much of the gym equipment was out of service. Our backs needs a harder bed! But none of these issues really affected our overall feelings of satisfaction with Princess. We felt we were well taken care of and we are certainly planning to cruise with Princess again.

Grand Princess Cruises to Alaska
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review: Balcony

BEC210
Nice cabin with large balcony. Small closet and not much storage space. Bed is way too soft.
Published 08/19/13
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Grand Princess Review
Grand Princess Cruises to Alaska
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?