“New to Cruise”

tdbird
Member Since 2013
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating

From all I had heard was a little uneasy this being my first time , but niece and her family asked , thought I would try it.. So very happy that I did. The trip was wonderful. Left me waiting for the next one. I do think I am hooked..

The room had so much space, the porthole was an added surprise. The people that cared for the room were great.

The food was just wonderful and the staff could not have been more helpful. Clean and nice. Getting around the ship was easy for me. Elevator took a little time to get to the floors to pick you up but once on no time at all to get off.

I have booked a cruise out of New Orleans in Jan. 2014 , do hope that it goes as well as this one did. If any one has information on the port of New Orleans to help make it speedy . Would appreciate it. Need information on parking if you park at the Fulton or cruise lines etc..

It was wonderful with Niece's family they had first on and first off so things moved quickly, am sure that this will be slower getting on and off this time ..Will just get there earlier.

The shows are great, activity's are so good you never have to get off if you don't want too. The ports were nice took the tour on an air condition bus in Nassau was very happy with it. Would recommend to any one. Half moon Cay is nice for the swimmer and lunch was just great , brought from the ship and prepared on the island.

All in all my first experience was way beyond my expectation

Carnival Fascination Cruises to the Bahamas

No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Carnival Fascination Review
Carnival Fascination Cruises to the Bahamas
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?