Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review by sheilb4

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review by sheilb4
Enchantment of the Seas
Enchantment of the Seas
Member Name: sheilb4
Cruise Date: July 2013
Embarkation: Port Canaveral
Destination: Bahamas
Cabin Category: F
See More About: Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Reviews | Bahamas Cruise Reviews | Royal Caribbean Cruise Deals
Entertainment Not Rated

Met Expectations!

A last minute trip along with one of my friends that was experiencing RCCL for the first time.

I was so proud of majority of RCCL crew because they were so friendly and cheerful which greatly impressed my friend. (As they usually are! Lol)

If you have the opportunity to take advantage of the drink package, please do! It was wonderful and soooo worth it. We didnt over do it, but even to have the chance to try other cocktails that I have wanted to try in the past but didnt, was a huge asset, as if you didn't care for it, so what... Try another! Lol it was great and even better to be able to benefit from using it on Coco Cay too.... Very nice.

Thank you to both Hector and Noel at the Pool bar that made our trip more special with their hospitality and cheerfulness. Many other officers and crew members we met were all very cheerful. Makes a big difference.

We ate in the restaurant one time only. It was slow, so we much preferred going to the Windjammer and having a great selection while sitting by the windows and watching the sun set... The staff there at dinner were also very gracious.

I was unable to utilize the Diamond/concierge lounges as my cabin mate was not allowed entry of course, but it didnt matter... I can do that any time when alone, like my next cruise in 2 weeks...yay!

Did speak with Reyno. Very nice person.

Negative- huge and awful group of teens that were so rude and obnoxious.... these young girls wore minimal coverage, a lot of bare butts!, with many children on board seeing this, I heard a lot of negative comments from other cruisers regarding this and their behaviours etc. they took over the pool so much complaining.....Very rude group, and only 15yr olds! Eeeek.

Positive- Overall a very good cruise, great weather and relaxation, lovely ship, crew etc, and all impressed my friend, so she will be leaving Carnival for RCCL now with her hubby ! Lol...

I am looking forward to returning shortly, tho going solo this time (which I often do) Love if! :)

Publication Date: 08/18/13