“Great time”

banning high
Member Since 2009
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating

The staff and the Star Princess did not disappoint us. We had a balcony room almost mid ship. Embarkation was a breeze for us as we hold a Platinum card that moves to spate lines. We were able to take our traveling companions with us. The pre cruise directions indicated an attempt to board the ship by floors, however with airlines and anxious passengers it appeared that may not have worked well.

We opted for anytime dinning and had no problem walking in or making a reservation. For the most part the food was fantastic- there were some items that were prepared different than I am accustomed so I would say the were "good" We used the buffet for breakfast and lunch and found something interesting and well prepared to eat every day. The buffet waiters were able to get our beverages in a timely manner and most of the time were ready to refill before we needed it.

We did not take advantage of the "sanctuary" but what probably do that with more sea days in a warmer climate- typical problem of passengers hogging chairs all day long.

We found the staff helpful and friendly- most impressed with disembarkation-received our boarding passes-tags from the airlines for our suitcase-transfer tickets and very good instructions the night before departure-All is well with Princess-almost forgt- the ships is beautiful!

Star Princess Cruises to Alaska
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review: Balcony

BBB636
B-636- Quiet location- easy walk to elevators and laundry. Closet is ok. Bathrooms are adequate but I prefer a mini suit for space. I thought my mattress was too hard however my husband was ok. I asked for and received a "fluffier" pillow.
Published 08/18/13
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Star Princess Review
Star Princess Cruises to Alaska
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?