Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by tradinpaint: Bucket List Trip!!!

tradinpaint
Member Since 2013

Compare Prices on Celebrity Reflection Europe - Eastern Mediterranean Cruises

Bucket List Trip!!!

Sail Date: July 2013
Destination: Europe - Eastern Mediterranean
Embarkation: Other

My wife and I just got back from our cruise and here are our thoughts on this wonderful trip. First of all, as other ppl have said the ship is gorgeous.We were upgraded to an Aqua Suite by our travel agent which was a nice surprise. The room itself was the same size as a sky suite but with extra amenities which my wife really enjoyed. The butler and room attendent were available without being intrusive which was nice. I recommend having a meal on the balcony...especially at sunset!!!

The resteraunts on the ship were hit or miss. Murano and the Lawn club were fabulous and worth the money. However, the mdr and blu were just okay. The service was spotty and the food was fair. My wife and I actually ate at the buffet quite often cause by the time dinner rolled around we werent hungry. The entertainment was just okay, but the cruise director Paul was very friendly and always made time to talk to us. I must say I've been on a few cruises and the availability of the officers and More captain on this ship was quite nice. I also recommend to anyone taking a cruise to sign up for the cruise critic party. It was a blast and you met the senior officers and captain.

The Ports, what can I say.... they were wonderful. We did private excursions for every stop except Sicily. The tours were all wonderful and would recommend doind a little research online and booking pvt tours. Disembarkation was a breeze and we were off the ship and at the airport by 8:30 am by ships transfer. This worked out well since we had an early flight back to the states.

All in all this trip was all that we expected and more. Beautiful ship, amazing ports, new friends and memories that will last a lifetime. Less

Read more Celebrity Reflection cruise reviews >>