We went on this 14-nights cruise on Adventure of the seas since it fit very well with our daughters school holiday and ours.
- The food in the main dining room was probably the best I've experienced on any of the cruises
- The service in the main dining room was impeccable and very friendly
- Suite attendant was fantastic, our daughter had tears in the eyes when we left because she liked him so much. (She is 8)
- Concierge lounge service was great.
- All personnel where very friendly and serviceminded
- Portofino restaurant food and service also really good.
- Ship is starting to get to the point where it needs a facelift, you see some signs of the age.
- Lost a piece of luggage on the way home that was taken by another passenger since the thoroughly fastened luggage tags were ripped off.(Got it back 2 days later)
- Shore excursion are a rip off. Would never use them. Sort your own.
- The very weak Air-con in the gym made training harder than needed.
Will never use cruise.co.uk ever again. Did not warn me that the free parking that RCCL promised would have needed to be booked 8 months ahead of the cruise. (Yes it was on page 6 of the cruise contract) but they could have mentioned it. They continued to send marketing on mobile, post and e-mail despite myself expressing a clear wish for them to stop. Had to threaten with legal action to get them to stop. They didn't respect the OBC promised at the time of the booking and started arguing about it afterwards. This costed an extra 97 in parking and quite some irritation. I can also mention that RCCL didn't help out anything despite us being frequent guest with them.
Will use Cruises-n-more or smartcruiser in the future for bookings as I have done before.