Eurodam Cruise Review by desmacruise: Cruise with MS Eurodam in Northern Europe
Overall Member Rating
Cruise with MS Eurodam in Northern Europe
Destination: Baltic Sea
We cruised on the MS Eurodam from July 20 th to August 1st 2013.
The Embarkation was easy except they had computer problem so it slowed the process. the cruise was perfect in every way. The weather was beautiful everywhere except a bit of rain in Scotland wich was expected. The service was great from the crew onboard in every category (cabin steward, in main dinner room, at the cafeteria, at excursion desk, at the main reception). The shows were very good at every night (songs and dances, comedy, traditional Irish song and dances in Dublin, gymnast, etc...). In the bars the shows of BB King band were execellent (blues, rock and more). At the disimbarkation in Amsterdam we had to go through customs and that part went smoothly excep we reserve a tour from the cruise line and it was very very very disorganized ..... nobody seems to know what to do, where to go and the tour finally start with a delay 60 minutes...(we never saw somedy from Holland America to indicate any More directions or instructions for the passengers)....with all that we arrived at the airport a bit late and we had to run a lot to take the plane but we made it.
The ports of call were:
- Oslo: very beautiful town and very easy to walk everywhere. We walk to the Vigeland and it was Worth...very beautiful.
- Bergen: very beautiful town and very easy to walk everywhere.
- Skolden: very nice (very small village).....it's necessary to take a tour to really enjoy the area but it's Worth
- lesund: very beautiful town and very easy to walk everywhere. very beautifull view from the top of the mountain (it's about 10 minutes walk from the ship and after you climb the stairs for about 15 minutes and then you enjoy the beautiful view of the area qith your ship Under it)
- Greenook: very beautiful town and very easy to walk everywhere but not much to see (all the people are very friendly and some free tours are organized by those people to show you around)
- Dublin: very beautiful town and very easy to walk everywhere. (free shuttle from the ship to town)
- East Waterford: very easy to walk everywhere but not much to see. There is shuttle to bring you to Waterford and to see the Crystal, shops and more....
- Amsterdam: very beautiful town and very easy to walk everywhere. We arrived one day before the cruise and we stayed at the Airport Citizen M hotel and it was very nice and with walking distance from the airport (about 10 minutes)...it was veryconvenient to take the plane to go to Copenhagen for the start of the cruise. We took the train to go to Amsterdam central station which is very near to city center (train is cheap and very convenient) Less
Read more Eurodam cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Eurodam Review >>
Cabin review: K4156 Interior Stateroom
Our cabin (4156) was in a quiet location 2 floors up to the dining room... we had simply to go down by the stairs and there we are..everything was perfect..with enough space in the toilet, shower, a lot of space in the closets, space Under the bed we can used and 1 additionnal drawer Under the bed,...Read All Interior Stateroom (K) Reviews >>
Port and Shore Excursions
Could be so much more
Great ports and good crew assi...
Very comfortable and enjoyable...
Viking Homelands cruise, well ...
Lack lustre shame
Excellent first time experienc...
Wonderful relaxing cruise!