Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review by cici133

Member Name: cici133
Cruise Date: April 2013
Embarkation Not Rated

Liberty of the Seas

So this review is pretty late but better late than never! This was my fifth cruise and it was great!

This was my first time on a cruise without a friend or my sister but I ended up meeting some fun people and hanging out so it wasn't just me and my dad the whole time. The ship was beautiful, of course, and I can't remember having any problems with it. Also the service was excellent! I have never had a problem with RCCL service on any of my four cruises with them.

The food was mostly good both me and my dad were happy every night we ate in the dining room. And he can be hard to please! We ended up skipping the formal night in the dining hall and we ate at the Johnny Rockets. I have never been a fan, either on land or at sea, but it was awesome! I was also starving from the flow rider but still!

I love the flow rider! I have done it 2 or 3 other times. I can barely stand up but i still enjoy trying. I reserved a time for a private lesson and I think it cost a lot of money! There were like 6 other kids in my class. I didn't get as much time as I had hoped for but it ended up being helpful. I got some tips you probably wouldn't get in the normal time. I def wouldn't pay for that again but I recommend it if you are just starting to learn. We also met someone who rented out the flow rider for an hour one night. I really want to do this on my next cruise (hopefully allure OTS!) but I'm sure its costs a ton of money so idk.

Cozumel was awesome! I have been there three times now. We were going to scuba but then that didn't work out. So the day before we were at the explorations desk asking what they had left for excursions. We did a Segway tour which was pretty fun but I wouldn't do it again. Two people fell off and one of them got kinda hurt but she was fine. It actually kinda hurts your feet just to stand on it and right before I was about to die we stopped at a small public beach where we could order food and snorkel. We did both! It was nice to have a break. and then we segwayed back to where we started. Right from there we went parasailing which was awesome. My dad and I then went to Carlos and Charlies and Senior Frogs of course! They will serve anyone.... Then we went back to the ship an caught some waves!

This was my first time going to Belize. We are pretty adventurous if you didn't get that haha. anyways we ended up doing a package thing where you go zipping through the rainforest and tubing through caves down a river. The zipping was hot! but awesome too. Then we had lunch which was not very nice but oh well! We had to like hike kinda far for the tubing with was also hot but it cooled down in the water and was pretty relaxing.

Overall it was a great trip! My biggest problem was on the first few nights. I have never been one for the teen club. its just kinda weird idk but at nights after dinner I had like no where to go. The teen club is like four young teens grinding (from my experience almost every time!) and I'm too young for the other club. And I'm not a fan of the shows. (except the ice show was amazing) I would just get a drink and go sit in one of those over the side of the ship hot tubs. I wish they had another club for not super young people or super old people.

Anyways the trip was great and I hope at least someone will read this!

Publication Date: 08/04/13