Thomson Dream Cruise Review by G2010: Cant wait to go back.... Again

G2010
Member Since 2010

Cant wait to go back.... Again

Sail Date: July 2013
Destination: Europe - Western Mediterranean
Embarkation: Other

Ive just come home after a 3rd trip on board the Dream and enjoyed every minute of it. I cabin was lovely although the air conditioning was quite loud. When we first embarked it was quite warm and we asked for someone to take a look. Within the hour it had been fixed so no complaints at all. Good amount of storage space (enough for two females with lots of shoes) and a nice sized bathroom. Though it was under the casino it was very quiet.

The food is brilliant in the Orion restaurant. Many thank s to the staff who are extremely hard workers and always have a smile when you pass them. I have a restricted diet for medical reasons and I had a few amended dishes and soup made just for me which was beautiful. We ate at the grill one night where the service was slow but the food was well worth the wait. If you choose to go try the Thai soup with chicken and coconut milk it is outstanding.

The entertainment staff brilliant as ever and thanks to the bar staff who seemed run More off their feet at times. No complaints at all, just enjoy the show, music, convocation until they arrive.

If I have to complain I would suggest that Thomson update the bathrooms and maybe remove the show curtain with a screen so the curtain will not stick to the customers legs. Also if you go to tangier dont go on the Panoramic tour and Fantasia show. The show is terrible. Thomson should remove it from the trip list. It appeared that the usual team were unavailable so they threw together something with whoever was in the area.

On a very happy note we didnt see any sign of Norovirus on board. As long as everyone uses the hand gel regularly and washes their hands as usual Im sure it will stay the same, its not rocket science. Also Im sure it helped by the staff who are constantly cleaning hand rails, lift buttons and so on.

Thank you to all of the staff. I hope to talk another friend into a trip next year. Hope to see you soon. Less

Read more Thomson Dream cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Thomson Dream Review >>

Cabin review: Thomson Dream 7166

Quiet, good amoutn of storage.