“Life was Beautiful on Celebrity's Summit ship”
Cruise review of Celebrity Summit

A Cheerful Heart Celebrity Summit 5 Life was Beautiful on Celebrity's Summit ship
A Cheerful Heart
Member Since 2013
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating

My husband and I just returned from our cruise to Bermuda on Celebrity-Summit July 21-28,2013 and we absolutely agreed this was our best cruise. We have cruised a lot but this was the best. Life was beautiful on Celebrity's Summit ship.

The service on this ship was absolutely fantastic. I would recommend this ship to all. The atmosphere was very positive on this ship. The food was just delicious in the Cosmopolitan restaurant and the service was excellent. I have to mention the awesome buffet selections served in the cafe and grill on the 10th floor. (Absolutely delicious) and the pool grill served awesome hamburgers and hot dogs.

Furthermore, the crew was respectful and very professional; our concierge stateroom attendants were excellent; the hallways of the ship were always cleared quickly of food trays, cups and plates. The shared public areas were always clean. Captain Leonardos P. of Celebrity-Summit was very positive, visible and approachable throughout the entire cruise. The crew managers, directors, and chef were also very visible during the cruise.

The crew also participated in dance and volleyball competition with fellow cruisers. This was a lot of fun to watch. Cruise director Steve (Hi, Steve) was fabulous and also very visible; he kept the positive atmosphere going. The evening shows were also very entertaining and enjoyable.

My husband and I will definitely select Celebrity cruise line for our upcoming European and Hawaiian cruise. Thanks for treating us like celebrities.

Celebrity Summit Cruises to Bermuda
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review: Concierge Class 1

C18156
Stateroom 8156 area was quiet. Hallways were never noisy by our room. The bed was very comfortable. Slept very well and chocolates were left on our pillows every night. Bathroom was small but clean. There was sufficient closet space for our things. Hallways were always cleared quickly of food trays. Room service was quick and our laundry service was good. Our cruise room attendants were excellent and professional.

Our luggage was taken immediately as we pulled into Cape Liberty and we were directed to parking which was also across the street from the check-in location. It was very convenient. I would recommend bringing your car. The cost of parking our car was $19.00 per day which was paid upon entering the parking lot. This was good because leaving the lot after the cruise was quick. Payment accepted was cash or credit card. The embarkation process moved very quickly and we were on the ship within 20 minutes. Lunch was already being served on the ship at the buffet and pool grill. Our bags came to our room long before the ship sailed at 5pm.

Published 07/31/13
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Celebrity Summit Review
Celebrity Summit Cruises to Bermuda
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?