“Wonderful cruise and great time. ”
Cruise review of Celebrity Summit

mccue79 Celebrity Summit 5 Wonderful cruise and great time.
mccue79
Member Since 2013
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating

I just got back yesterday from Bermuda aboard the Celebrity Summit and I had one of the best times I have ever had. This is only my 2nd cruise but it more than exceeded my expectations. We were traveling with family a group of 10 and the Summit provided something that everyone wanted to do at one point. We didnt spend a lot of time together as everyone wanted to go do their own things. I do have to say though the activities staff on the Summit was amazing. Luigi and Greg both did a phenomenal job and making everything fun. Also must see entertainment is the Crooners. They were an amazing acapella group that I made sure to see every chance I got.

I see a lot of people on here say that the ship is kind of outdated. I did not think this. I do think some of the art hanging on the wall was out of place but all and all the decor was nice. One thing I was impressed with was that ship was always being cleaned and painted. I dont think I saw a day where the maintance crew was out and about fixing something up on the ship just to make it look better.

Everyone who worked on the ship was spectacular. I want to give a special comment about my room attendant Socorro as he was the most helpful and polite person around. He always made sure he greeted me wherever he saw me on the ship and asked me about my family. I loved the little extra personal touch of that. When it came to my room too he did an amazing job of cleaning it. I always had fresh linens and the room was always neat and tidy. I loved my cabin very spacious for a cruise.

Now on to the only thing that disappointed me was my steaks that I ordered two nights at the Cosmopolitan restaurants. First was the NY strip. It was a bit dried out and under flavored. The other one was the grilled rib eye which was quite fatty. Other than that the food was spectacular. I especially liked the beef wellington that I had the 2nd formal night.

Lastly I could not say enough about the destination of Bermuda. It was my first time there and I thought it was absolutely beautiful. Horseshoe Bay Beach is an absolute must see along with the crystal caves.

I will definitely cruise again and Celebrity will be one of my first choices.

Celebrity Summit Cruises to Bermuda

No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Celebrity Summit Review
Celebrity Summit Cruises to Bermuda
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?