Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review by Ray Cruise: The weekend cruise for points.

Ray Cruise
Member Since 2013

Family & Children 2.7

Compare Prices on Enchantment of the Seas Bahamas Cruises

The weekend cruise for points.

Sail Date: July 2013
Destination: Bahamas
Embarkation: Port Canaveral

Royal Carribbean is the cruise line of my choice. We book a junior suite on the Enchantment Of The Sea. We read a lot of good things about this ship and we were going to be in the area during July 2013 on business this would be a great way to finish the week with a cruise to the Bahamas. We went with the junior suite vs the grand suite for this three night cruise to save a little money, but still get the same cruise points. The first thing we noticed there was a odor of urine coming from the bathroom. The closet doors was broken, but the rest of the room was okay. This cabin was at the back of the ship and had a large deck.

I was inform this ship was recondition in 2012 per some of the crew staff. On the pool deck they installed a large jumbo tron TV where you can view music videos. The new Park Cafe we found located in the back of the Solarium. This restaurant was okay, but the server's were not very friendly like Royal Carribbean staff should be. I believe this issue will More get resolve ASAP after some comments to the right RC Staff member. We found forty-six inch flat screens near the elevators, stairway and also near the restaurants. You can get information like what is on the menu, activities for the day and what is going on around the ship and off the ship. We had one very bad experience in the main dinning room that got us so upset I will not go into it here. I will let you know Royal Carribbean staff resolved this issue immediately. Based on how this was handle we booked two more cruises. Less

Read more Enchantment of the Seas cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Enchantment of the Seas Review >>

Cabin review: Enchantment of the Seas Junior Suite Deck 7 8170

Room (8170) Closet door was broken. The in room speaker didn't work until the last announcement of the cruise. The picture over the bed rattled when we were at sea. The IPAD could be very helpful if more icons was added with the activities of the day. The ships decks and the menus of all the restaurants. The bathroom had two issues. The vent fan ran all of time there was no switch to turn it off. All around the toilet was a smell of urine.

We had a great time here and I can't wait to get back.

Read 244 CocoCay Reviews

It was raining local shopping was out. We was on a excursion the last time we were he and I enjoyed it.

Read 2665 Nassau Reviews