Carnival Elation Cruise Review by Jrmint67: Not as good as the rest

Compare Prices on Carnival Elation Western Caribbean Cruises

Not as good as the rest

Sail Date: July 2013
Embarkation: New Orleans

Took a four day girls only cruise. Was somewhat disappointed. I have been on three other Carnival Cruises and the food, service and entertainment were all great! Elation has inattentive staff. You can believe that once you finely get someone from the bar staff to,take your order you will wait a long time! I have been on much larger ships that held several more passengers and where able to get orders faster. I sat at the Lido bar with three other passengers and waited 15 minutes for 2 drinks.

The entertainment was ok. Comedians funny, activity staff involved, casino staff seemed that it was a chore to,answer questions, the entertainer on the Promenade deck had a very sleepy performance, Jackal and Hyde lounge was fun! Cabin Stewart was fine. He did fill request accordingly. The food was a great disappointment. The lido deck food can only be described as nasty. Dinner in the dining room is the same menu on other cruises, however lacked flavor.

Cozumel was Cozumel. Our More excursion to,Dolphinarius to,swim with the dolphins was well worth every penny spent! We chalked it up as a tolerable disappointment because it was just three of us there to have fun! Would not bring my family on this ship because I know they would not be happy considering the other cruises we have taken. There is no comparison. Less

Read more Carnival Elation cruise reviews >>