Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by blondieluv2cruise

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by blondieluv2cruise
Carnival Breeze
Entertainment 5+
        16+ 5.0
Rates 5+

Great Family Vacation!
The cruise and ship were absolutely wonderful! Food, cruise director, tons of activities were plentiful and fun. I think, with anything, you have to make some minor adjustments if things are not going quite how you want them to when you are cruising. The ship definitely had a lot of families so if you are looking for a more refined experience, this might not be your ship. This ship was just right for me and my family.

Pros:

The sportscourt was great. We played pool, mini golf, foosball, did the ropes course but did not have a chance to do the ping pong or cornhole (bag toss). Not enough time. Waterslides were great! Also, by the Red Frog Rum Bar they have shuffleboard and foosball. The kids loved it there also.

We had a cove balcony. It was awesome! Private and relaxing everything you would like.

Loved Guy's Burgers, Blue Iguana and everything else. My only complaint is that for some reason the breakfast buffet lines were awful so I mostly did the continental breakfast. If the main dining room was open for breakfast longer I would have done that but we all slept in every day from a late night. Also, I wish the lunch buffet was open to at least 3:30. The food and service was nice for the comedy brunch.

Entertainment by the pool was fun, great music (very up to date). The piano bar, comedians, Rum Bar and Club Liquid were a lot of fun! Watched a movie one night on deck which was real nice.

Gym was nice (wish they had a bigger sauna and offer a free steam room).

Staff was great!

My kids had a great time in Club O2.

We went to Nassau, Ochos Rios and Grand Turk. Did the Tranopy Tour in Jamaica and had a blast. Not that I would do it again but it should be experienced.

We never had a problem finding a lounge chair or table in the buffet.

I wish I relaxed a little more because it went way too fast :)

Just writing this makes me want to go again.

Publication Date: 07/28/13