Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review by fitmama69: Breakaway

Compare Prices on Norwegian Breakaway Bermuda Cruises

Breakaway

Sail Date: July 2013
Destination: Bermuda
Embarkation: New York (Manhattan)

Well...Lets just say this..I had two suites 16102 and 16104...the two best ones on the ship..in the Haven as well..Thank Goodness I was able to be in the Haven because the main pool was overcrowded.. you could not find a chair..the pool is so small it's ridiculous.. not even an adult only pool!

The Havens pool was so small and had kids in it.. not much Haven there..

I paid over $20k for this cruise for 3 kids and 2 adults..

Truly this is the first cruise I would not recommend.

That is a shame..because I love cruising..

The restaurants and set ups were very nice.. the fact that you have to pay for anything other than a buffet stinks.. especially with what I already paid for .. I would definitely think they should change that..but... really it was just too crowded..

being in a port for 3 days was not cool for us.. although it did give the kids a chance on the first day to use the slides..since while at Sea.. it was impossible to get More on. There may be a lot to do at restaurants on the island but with kids that made it difficult..

you need to book your excursions early as they do book up quick..

Loved the Cirque show..

and Rock of Ages.. very cool..

Going to the beach was nice.. and the 'pink' sand was very cool..

Bermuda off my bucket list..

I'm booked for Getaway in July next year..

not sure if I will actually do it..

Oh PS if you plan on working out while at sea..good luck.. it is crowded all day long..

around 2:30 it let up.. although you can take one of their classes... for a price..

ugh...

oh one more thing.. my kids enjoyed the kids club..although I liked the one on the Epic better.. the kids had two counselors (Boots and Zumba) that remembered them from Epic.. so big plus for that.. and we tipped them.. I hope the people gave them their envelopes.. Less

Read more Norwegian Breakaway cruise reviews >>