Carnival Dream Cruise Review by Dancerk33

Cabin Category: 8B
        16+ 2.0
Value-for-Money Not Rated

Teenage point of view

Well this is my first time cruising and I'm 16 years old. We traveled on the Carnival Dream and the ship was absolutely beautiful! It took a couple days to actually figure out where we were going but it was nice!

Well getting on the ship was super easy and fast. Also make sure you pack a bathing suit in your carry on if you want to swim the first day because your luggage will not get to your room til late. And I strongly advise you to go to dinner in your dining room because the food and the wait staff were so incredible! Our waiters were named Rammie, Danilo, and Imade and they were the best. They remembered our names by the 2nd day!

I was part of Club o2 as a 16 year old and it was pretty fun! I went and met people the first day and we hung out the rest of the cruise. The club has stuff to do doing the day but most of the people went at night and once you met the people you wanted to hang out with you can hang out wherever you want. The dancing was fun and they played great music!

The swimming pools were always crowded so it was hard to get in those so I only got in once, but the whirlpools you could usually find a spot but you might have to meet some new people.

The food in the buffet line was good but you had some lines which you can expect on a ship that big. My dad had the Wok and he said it was amazing and well worth the wait.

All the ports were beautiful and it was easy to get on and off.

I highly recommend this ship, it was beautiful and tons of activities !

Publication Date: 07/25/13