Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by Willisnugget

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by Willisnugget
Allure of the Seas
Entertainment 5+
Spa & Fitness 5+
Value-for-Money 5+
Rates 5+

Hesitant at first, best vacation ever

I have been reading reviews before this trip for a year! never believe what you read!I packed and made sure I had all the different kinds of motion sickness meds! I was apprehensive, I met my 62 cousins and their friends at port! All my fears, nervousness disappeared.

Getting on the ship was a breeze! Luggage arrived at ocean view balcony room on time. Ate at the windjammer that one day for lunch. Other places much better, early dining was great, service fabulous. Specialty restaurant Giovani table lunch deeeelish! Chops for dinner AWESOME. Entertainment. Out of sight! We made reservation before boarding for all shows, I thought they would be lame, they were great, broke up the entire evening. I stayed up until 3 am! Usually in bed at 10 pm! LoL. So much to do, never bored. Adult only area hot tub soooo relaxing, plenty of chairs in shade read a book. Spa was great massage was wonderful with an added scalp massage, there. Was. No harassing about buying products, they asked you say no thank you. Price was about $120 at least an hour, excellent masseuse.

Ports of call very nice people very friendly. Drinks were great food was great people were great entertainment was great room was great.......hey, and I only needed the liquid motion sickness med you put behind your ear, you can apply it as many times a day as you like, I only needed to use it a few times, I couldn't look out a window during dinner,hahaha, but I was actually hoping the boat would rock a little at night while I was in bed! I keep dreaming of this vacation, it was beautiful clean and FABULOUS!!!!

Publication Date: 07/21/13