Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by Willisnugget: Hesitant at first, best vacation ever

Willisnugget
Member Since 2013

Compare Prices on Allure of the Seas Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Hesitant at first, best vacation ever

Sail Date: June 2013

I have been reading reviews before this trip for a year! never believe what you read!I packed and made sure I had all the different kinds of motion sickness meds! I was apprehensive, I met my 62 cousins and their friends at port! All my fears, nervousness disappeared.

Getting on the ship was a breeze! Luggage arrived at ocean view balcony room on time. Ate at the windjammer that one day for lunch. Other places much better, early dining was great, service fabulous. Specialty restaurant Giovani table lunch deeeelish! Chops for dinner AWESOME. Entertainment. Out of sight! We made reservation before boarding for all shows, I thought they would be lame, they were great, broke up the entire evening. I stayed up until 3 am! Usually in bed at 10 pm! LoL. So much to do, never bored. Adult only area hot tub soooo relaxing, plenty of chairs in shade read a book. Spa was great massage was wonderful with an added scalp massage, there. Was. No harassing about buying products, they asked More you say no thank you. Price was about $120 at least an hour, excellent masseuse.

Ports of call very nice people very friendly. Drinks were great food was great people were great entertainment was great room was great.......hey, and I only needed the liquid motion sickness med you put behind your ear, you can apply it as many times a day as you like, I only needed to use it a few times, I couldn't look out a window during dinner,hahaha, but I was actually hoping the boat would rock a little at night while I was in bed! I keep dreaming of this vacation, it was beautiful clean and FABULOUS!!!! Less

Read more Allure of the Seas cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Allure of the Seas Review >>

Cabin review: Allure of the Seas Superior Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony Deck 6 10214

Perfect! Oceanview 10214 clean quiet middle of both elevators. Perfect!

I love the ports very pretty, did some serious shopping. But I live in Florida, I personally love going to the mountains and go hiking in weather that is about 60 degrees. I have been to Nassau and stayed at Atlantis so I stayed on ship and had a spa treatment. I enjoyed exploring boat and relaxing. Next port was shopping next port went to Beach put my toes in the sand, dunked in water, and took ride back to town. Lots of picture opportunities everywhere. People extremely nice in all ports I visited. Hey, your on a vacation, relax and enjoy.