Tere Moana Cruise Review by ItsTheStars

Embarkation: Venice
Destination: Blank
Cabin Category: bal
Cabin Number: A501
See More About: Tere Moana Cruise Reviews | Blank Cruise Reviews | Paul Gauguin Cruises Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Dining 5+
Public Rooms 5+
Shore Excursions 5+
Value-for-Money 5+
Rates 5+

LuxuryOnly.com

Ship Facts: Tere Moana Review (by Cruise Critic!)
Your nearly private yacht without the responsibility

We just finished the 7 day Dalmatian Coast Croatian itinerary on the Tere Moana and it so surpassed our expectations that I'm still stunned. Beyond the tasteful decor, great food, high quality beverage service and competent/friendly staff, the intimate and personal touches on the itinerary made this the best way imaginable to experience the Dalmatian Coast. I've wanted to explore this area for over 10 years and it's still unspoiled by tourism. The Croatian ship's captain created spontaneous surprise itinerary additions that were a delight based on weather and opportunity - just like a private cruise. Swimming at a beach after an amazing visit to Korcula, threading the ship adroitly up the narrow and dramatic waterway to Sibenik and Krka Falls (coming under a bridge with just meters to spare and making hairpin turns I thought were impossible while we passengers cheered in disbelief). You also get to stay at several ports until late night giving you a chance to sample them in evening.

It's truly a small ship and by the time the cruise finished we had made a wonderful set of new friends. The rooms are well beyond the usual porthole window closets of a small ship and spring for a balcony room if you can. Maitre d Allen was 100% spot on with my diet restrictions - a first for me during travel. If you're a foody spring for the Bibich wine and food paring, it was brilliant and the best I've ever experienced anywhere in the world! Do the truffle hunting excursion in Rovinj if possible. We also took a cooking class in Trojic in the private home of chef Tatiana and it was intimate and delightful. Honestly, this trip could not have been better, and the Tere Moana was the ideal way to explore a part of the world that was on the short list for my travel goals.

Publication Date: 07/17/13