Norwegian Sky Cruise Review by janpa70: Wonderful Cruise

Compare Prices on Norwegian Sky Bahamas Cruises

Wonderful Cruise

Sail Date: June 2013
Destination: Bahamas

Check in had some issues since they put are info in and it didn't register, the system still had the last cruisers in our suite. Got that taken care of and when we get back up stairs our butler was waiting for us to take us to Cagney's for lunch. The food was great and the service was excellent. My son's cut was cut at the tip meaning he was under 21 when actually the day we boarded was his 21st birthday. Talked to Karin the conceirge and by dinner she found us with a new card for my son so he could order a drink. She was so great and helpful for anything we needed during our cruise. Our butler was the same way. He even brought a rollaway bed in for our daughter to sleep on, we didn't have to ask for it. My husband's scooter ended up not fitting thru our door and they were great with this issue too. Lobster nite in the main dining room was delicious.

Our firt port was Freeport, we didn't get off just stayed on the ship and enjoyed pool time. Second port was Nassua and the More people were very pushey. My daughter got her hair braided and was expensive, $3 a braid, cost her $70. Got a few souviners and went back to the ship. The next stop was Great Stirrup Cay. We had a great day. Rented a cabana for the day and was wonderful. Anything we need was not a problem. They even brought buffet food to the cabana for us. The beach was nice and there wasn't alot of rocks in the water. Seen some pretty fish and a sting ray in the water. If we go back to Great Stirrup would definitely get another cabana.

My husband,son,daughter, and I had the most wonderful cruise. The ship is showing a little wear and tear but that didn't take away from having such a great time. Can't wait to go on our next Norwegian cruise. Less

Read more Norwegian Sky cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Norwegian Sky Review >>

Cabin review: Norwegian Sky 10064

We had an aft-penthouse suite and the room was nice. The balcony is my favorite part. Lots of deck space. The bed was very comfortable. I think I slept better on it them mine at home. Loved the jacuzzi tub.

Had a cabana and loved it. Would get one again if we go back. The area around them were nice. Loved the beach by the cabanas . Was nice and quiet in that area so was really relaxing.

Nice enough port the people are waiting around and circling like hawks trying to get you to take their excursion or get your hair braided.

Read 2646 Nassau Reviews