Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review by ozi_bleeder: 29 days on a non leaky boat

29 days on a non leaky boat

Sail Date: June 2013
Destination: Europe - River Cruise
Embarkation: Amsterdam

Staff were perfect and worked very hard

Food was excellent and too plentiful- not many of us can have large breakfast, lunch and 3 course dinners every night. Your not made to eat but its so good its hard not too. I liked having cooked omelet with what ever i wanted in it each morning.

Wine was included but was often a little too sweat for my liking. After so feed back on that topic I got dry wine I liked :)

Activities were professional and too plentiful. We often had up to 4 options in one day and could only do 2/3 of them so what to miss out on was hard to decide as we hand not been on any before. Guides were usually locals who spoke English well and they used radio transmitters to communicate with the groups (normally 10 to 20 people). To fit in with the boat schedule the time of departure varied from 8am to 10am in the mornings and usually cam back for lunch but again times varied as the activities too different times. There was 2 paces of walking slow ( More called normal)and very slow called slow)- often there were 3 groups and people would have liked a faster group which could have been organized but didn't happen. On reflection now back in Melbourne I think I would have enjoyed missing a few activites and staying on the boat more - the boat was very comfortable and the views from the boat were often just as good as going ashore but more comfortable and relaxing.

On Board activities were very varied one was awful, 3 were OUTSTANDING and most were good. My favorite was the Glass blower.

Everything went perfectly on the trip so I recommend the trip to anyone Less

Read more Radiance of the Seas cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Radiance of the Seas Review >>

Cabin review: Radiance of the Seas Large Oceanview Stateroom Deck 4 310

Quiet except when someone above flushed WC, large windows excellent but can only see one side so better to go up and sit in Luxury and see both sides from a Lounge room. Power point plugs were plentiful, hanging space and safe excellent bathroom had everything but was small. shower pressure was better than home / Outstanding and soaps scented lemon were a favorite. we got sweats no coffee facilities in room but available outside free 24/7. The room is middle level so no traffic in hall as nothing in our hall except for our rooms.