Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review by Deezel31: Best Time of my Life!

Deezel31
Member Since 2013

Compare Prices on Enchantment of the Seas Bahamas Cruises

Best Time of my Life!

Sail Date: June 2013
Destination: Bahamas
Embarkation: Port Canaveral

My wife and I were first time cruisers prior to June 27, 2013. I just wanted to let anyone know who is thinking about boarding the "Enchantment"., Believe me you made the right decision. The fun started as soon as we boarded the ship.

The embarkation process took all of 15 minutes. We were on the ship before 11:30. We went into the Windjammer Cafe and ate like it was feeding time at the zoo. The food was so well prepared and DELICIOUS! We were on the top deck dancing before the horn sounded to leave the port! Everything about this cruise was wonderful.

We chose My Time Dining which was superb every night at 8:00pm. There was so much to do! Karaoke, which was a blast! People can NOT sing! I thought I was going to laugh until I died. The Bartenders on the top deck were so much Fun. Brian and Vaughan were so cool. They could make the best drinks! I had Pina coladas and My wife had the DreamCicles. Room service was the bomb. I called for room service everynight (Because More I could) around 3:30 because that was the time I was getting back into the room from the casino! I ordered a steak sandwich and chips the first night and on the second night I ordered The Bistro Cheeseburger with Fries OMG! Delicious!

The cruise Director was Hilarious. You can also watch what happened during the day in your room on your Flat Screen! The Silent Dancing Party on Deck 11 was Awesome. Everyone had on headphones but there were two DJs and you get switch channels on your headphones and listen to whichever one you wanted to. The funny part was that when you took your headphones off, People look so goofy dancing with NO music playing on the outside but believe me the party was going on when those headphones were back on! The Park Cafe was opened after the parties were over. The offered Pizza, Nachos, and different subs. My wife got that. I went to the room and ordered room service LOL!

The Shows were Fantastic, The Marriage game was Hilarious. We met so many nice people. The solarium was very nice It was so relaxing! No Kids, just adult conversations! I think we hit Ben and Jerry's maybe 3 times for Milk Shakes. We did not care about our diets and we are workout Fanatics at home!

Nassau, Bahamas was a beautiful place. We had Bahama Mamas and Pina Coladas made for us on the beach by the Locals. They broke open the coconut, told you to drink the water and made the drinks for you right there! Coco Cay was a blast! Beautiful Beach, A Fantastic Barbeque included the Cruise, Hammocks everywhere, and Competition Games like tug of War between the Guys and Girls! Anyway, the only thing I DID NOT Like was when it was over and I saw Port Canaveral around 7am Monday Morning! I knew my vacation was over and I had to drive back to Va Beach! Best Time of My Life since College! Less

Read more Enchantment of the Seas cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Enchantment of the Seas Review >>

Cabin review: Enchantment of the Seas Large Oceanview Stateroom Deck 2 2056

Very nice Cabin! Just what we wanted and expected! Yes it's small but elegant! Everything worked fine! Perfect for couples!

Atlantis

Looked just like the commercials on T.V. It was the most beautiful hotel I had ever seen!

Atlantis Aquarium

Beautiful Aquarium! Took plenty of pictures of Ocean Life! I love the hands on exhibit! It was the first time I had picked up a Starfish!

Beach Break

Wonderful Time! Would do it again without hesitation! I had my own section on beach, Drinks were being served! The most beautiful view and clear waters my eyes have ever seen! It was Paradise!