Norwegian Sky Cruise Review by tobyfive: Norwegian Sky

Compare Prices on Norwegian Sky Bahamas Cruises

Norwegian Sky

Sail Date: June 2013
Destination: Bahamas

Boat - Nice, not too big, perfect for first time and short cruise. We spent a lot of time of balcony so missed a lot of the other things. My husband of 25 years is way an outdoors kind of guy and I knew he would need some space of his own and the balcony was perfect.

Food - Fantastic French restaurant, we did the 3 dinner special and wouldn't do again because we missed out the first night getting lobster in main dining. For sure do the French and Cagney's. I was not the impressed with the food in Italian dining and service was slower. Buffet for lunch was wonderful, salad and fruit, not so great for breakfast, although chocolate croissant was yummy. Drinks were not crazy expensive, no more so than a resort type place. Nothing we got was over $8. Best thing was being able to eat whenever and not having to sit with others although we did have lunch with a nice couple we met and then went on to do our own thing. Also, not having to dress up or dressing up if you wanted made life More much easier on my man who doesn't like a lot of people and hates dressing up and myself who loves to get dolled up.

Entertainment - Didn't see much of it, it was a lot of alone time for us. Casino was small and didn't win but was as expected. Lots of bars to hang and see the view, but again we had a balcony, totally worth it!

Overall - fantastic first cruise, I have no negatives. Less

Read more Norwegian Sky cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Norwegian Sky Review >>

Cabin review: Norwegian Sky Balcony Stateroom Viking Deck

This was a complete beach day for us, we headed off the boat to the left and kept walking they have a small/more private section that is in front of the cabana area. Perfect hangout, beautiful clear water, rocks were not an issue for us even a little bit. Very nice, we stayed for about 3 hours and since this our first day, we didn't want to get cooked so we came back and ate lunch on the boat not the cookout on the island. That was nice because the boat was quiet as the little ones were on the island.