Carnival Victory Cruise Review by chelle04: Carnival Victory 4 night cruise Key West & Cozumel

chelle04
Member Since 2013

Entertainment Not Rated

Compare Prices on Carnival Victory Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Carnival Victory 4 night cruise Key West & Cozumel

Sail Date: July 2013

I have to admit I was a little concerned about cruising on the Carnival Victory from some of the reviews I read. However after having just come back from the cruise my family, my sister, and nephew I can say that we did enjoy ourselves.

There were pros and cons to the Carnival Victory as with all cruise ship I'm sure. But it was a nice time.

Embarkation..... Went well. It went quickly and very smoothly. We had arrived early (about 12:45p) so not sure if timing make the difference.

Cruise ship...... Older but nice. Very large cruise ship and very clean and well kept.

Food.......Can be hit or miss. Lido deck buffet average. Not anything to brag about. Mediteranean Dining Room buffets for lunch and dinner were decent. Again average and nothing for write home about but better than the Lido deck food buffet.

Entertainment.......Good some nights and some nights just okay. Assistant Cruise Director's name is 'Donkey' be sure to take part in any More entertainment he heads up. He is a bowl of fun! His activities are great!

Staff.......Absolutely awesome! So polite and friendly and very, very accommodating. And that was every member of the staff cruise you encounter. The service on the Victory and the staff is wondeful!

Debarkation......Very good. It went very smoothly with no issues. We were off the boat and through US Customs in no time.

Overall the cruise on the Carnival Victory was good. Probably wouldn't cruise on this ship again. Would prefer a newer ship. But for the price and a short cruise vacation I would recommend. Less

Read more Carnival Victory cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Victory Review >>

Cabin review: Carnival Victory Oceanview Main

Oceanview cabin was nice. Very large and spacious. Extremely clean and always well kept by Statesroom staff. Bathroom is a old pink color but clean and functional. Water pressure and hot water are excellent!