Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review by posh frock time: Beautiful Norway

Beautiful Norway

Sail Date: June 2013
Destination: Baltic & Northern Europe
Embarkation: Harwich

I have been on 7 cruises as find them relaxing for both myself and my husband who uses a wheelchair with an attachment that makes it into a motorised trike, anyone on the same cruise I am sure will remember him zooming around the ship and ports with me usually trying to catch up.

As we only live about 2 hours away from Harwich it is perfect to get to and very quiet when you get there so onboard with 30 minutes, nice lunch in buffet then into cabin.

Had sky suite 8127 this time but although the butler Edwin was very attentive I do not think I would book a suite again as most of the disabled cabins are large enough for us and I did not need the extra food that came at tea time or the canapés in the evening.

Enjoyed the lounges and no where felt crowded even during sea days, casino kept calling us but did not win much which is the name of the game. Did not go to any shows or talks but felt others onboard enjoyed them.

Did not feel the food in More the MDR was as good as on Eclipse but did enjoy the Qsine and the breakfast buffet the Eggs Benedict were amazing.

Did not see children around so either they were not onboard or they are well looked after.

Did not go on excursions as prefer to make our own arrangements for wheelchair, however did you shuttle in Bergen which was like having a private van as no-one else on it.

No problems disembarking and taxi waiting as soon as we got off.

Would recommend both ship and port to anyone and looking forward to going again soon. Less

Read more Celebrity Infinity cruise reviews >>