Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review by MBlueHen

Cruise Date: June 2013
Embarkation: Barcelona
Destination: Eastern Mediterranean
Cabin Category: 12
See More About: Celebrity Equinox Cruise Reviews | Eastern Mediterranean Cruise Reviews | Celebrity Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Dining 5+
Public Rooms 5+
Entertainment Not Rated
Value-for-Money 5+

Med Cruise June 10, 2013

Stayed at Felipe II Hostal on Barcelona, Spain. Taxi to port terminal, 20 eros including tip. Checked all baggage, went to right on the ship no long lines. Went to dining area and had a cup of coffee and lunch, watched as people came aboard.

When ship about to leave the port we went up to deck 15 aft, had our cruise critic get together and meet people we been communicating with on Cruise Critic ------. As for the cruise it was nice calm seas the whole cruise, sunny days. On the cruise was a lot of middle age folks and well as seniors

The ship personnel were excellence and helped you if you needed help. The ship was a newer ship then others I have been on . I did notice on the starboard side in the buffet area the tables were not cleared or clean when people finished their meal. I guess my last cruise spoiled me, Tables were clear of dishes when people were finished and crew in the dining area would bring you coffee or ask if you needed anything, The morning food was just bearly warm, scrambled eggs were cold as some other food, Oatmeal was just warm. The other meals were warm/hot. We eat early dining , then on the last 3 night we stop going, went to buffet, had to change my diet. We were seated at a table for 2 and next to us was another table of 2 some we tried to visit as we waited for our meals. Made some new friends Richard and Frankie.

The ship get in ports on time and left ports on time.

Would I go on another cruise with Celebrity Cruises? yes we would.

Like to Thank, Alaine and Rick; Allacoffe, Karen and Robert; Carencpa, and Alla for all their hard work of finding and setting up the tours, they did a great job and we appreciate that.

Publication Date: 07/09/13