“Great Ship”

Member Since 2012
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating

Let me start off by identifying the only two issues I had during my recent cruise. Number one, the embarkation was not the best, in fact the worst I have seen. This may have been an anomaly and not the norm. Second, the entire all the great eating choices were closed at dinner and that includes the buffet running at half speed.

Embarkation was VERY slow and disorganized. Once we got on the ship we forgot that ordeal.

Cabins: Small but fine for a family or four we had a balcony and on deck ten which was a great location.

Dining/Eating: Lunch choices are awesome, the Guys burgers and Blue cantina are very good. I liked the taste bar at lunch on sea days, tried Fat Jimmy’s BBQ and it was good as well. Dinner time is when it went downhill. We had my time dinning and that WAS VERY CROWED!!! Would have tried the buffet instead, but it had very limited service at night. If you could get into the dining room, it was good typical cruise ship fare and atmosphere. Again Lunch time is beat on this ship.

Activities: Water slides and other public areas are awesome. Ocean Plaza is not to be missed. The main pool is the not so great, the worst layout and of any cruise ship I have been on before. Go to the Tides Pool instead.

Shows/Entertainment: All were good, singers can’t sing so well, but it is ok. Seemed the ship had a lot of technical difficulties during shoes and events. Cruise director and staff are among the best.

Every cruise ship has its issues and this one does as well, but I would recommend the Breeze we had a great time.

Carnival Breeze Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Carnival Breeze Review
Carnival Breeze Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?