Carnival Spirit Cruise Review by Gcom: Spirit of Carnival - Happy Sailing

Spirit of Carnival - Happy Sailing

Sail Date: May 2013
Destination: South Pacific
Embarkation: Sydney (Australia)

I went on the Spirit with my family of 6 people for my fathers 50th birthday. I had never been on a carnival cruise ship so was not sure what to expect. Two of my friends had been on and didn't have very good things to say about the food, but when I went on there I was blown away by how well the food was presented and tasted.

Every night my family was excited to go to the restaurant and see our waiters.

The staff were amazing, always friendly, and nothing was a hassle.

The entertainment was also amazing, my family enjoyed Phoenix the mentalist the most, he did two shows one was based on hypnosis and was a comedy show, the other was a mentalist show. Whenever we saw him on the ship he would be very friendly and easy to talk to.

The night club wasn't bad, it was only full when the staff had a night off for formal nights. which was fun.

Overall I would highly recommend the Spirit. If you ever get a chance to see Phoenix Mentalist on a ship you More will know what I am talking about when I say he blows your mind. Less

Published 07/03/13

Family & Children
Rates
Value for Money
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?
Skip X