“Carnival Dream”

Member Since 2013
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating

We just got home from 7 beautiful days in the Caribbean . The weather was gorgeous, the ship was beautiful. We had an aft balcony room and would choose that again. The embarkation process in port canaveral was ridiculous! No fault of carnival, the terminal was jam packed with people, 3 large ships were doing the same thing at the same time, and they could not control the traffic!

The best parts of our cruise were the company we went with, the aft pool, because the center pool was very loud and massively crowded. The steak house was some of the best food we have ever eaten, and I highly recommend it! The. Food in the dining room was terrible! 2 nights it was inedible! I was so disappointed! However, our server, Jose, was great!

Our room was great, the comedians were hilarious, but something I want to say was something that I had read in other reviews. In the main dining room, people came to dinner, in shorts, tshirts, and bedroom shoes!!! The dress code is not enforced, so no wonder the food was bad! Pool chairs were saved all day for people that never showed up! They really need to work on this!

And then the thing that that really was the topper, carnival added 15 " bogus" charges to my Amex card, holding it for 72 hours, making sure my sign and sail purchases were cleared!!!

I think I will try another cruise line next time!

Carnival Dream Cruises to the Western Mediterranean

No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Carnival Dream Review
Carnival Dream Cruises to the Western Mediterranean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?