Carnival Freedom Cruise Review by zoof26

Carnival Freedom
Member Name: zoof26
Cruise Date: June 2013
Cabin Category: 8E
See More About: Carnival Freedom Cruise Reviews | Eastern Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Carnival Cruise Deals

Great fun- long time cruise

First off, I have been on a dozen on several cruise lines. This was a great cruise. Our cabin was on the empress deck.mwe had a balcony room. There were three ofus.plenty of space for all of us. Our cabin steward was very attentive. Bed was a little hard, but they added some extra something under out sheets to make it softer and it was fine.

Food was pretty good. I have to say that a few nights at dinner,the waiter wasn't very organized and our meal ws slow. We had anytime dining and it only occurred in this one section... Rest of the staff was great.

Port choices were great. St Thomas, Tortola, antigua, Nassau . I hate the Bahamas , but Atlantis was great - I highly recommend the dolphin excursion.

Staff is friendly. Ship is clean. Staff is nice.

Shows were a mix. Magician was fun.hypnotist is great. Production shows... They were ok, but I'm not a big song and dance person, soot have been me....

All in all, you should be excited going into this!

Publication Date: 07/03/13