Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by HENDRICKSFAN01: The BREEZE feels so good. 6/22/13 Cabin 2303

HENDRICKSFAN01
Member Since 2010

Compare Prices on Carnival Breeze Eastern Caribbean Cruises

The BREEZE feels so good. 6/22/13 Cabin 2303

Sail Date: June 2013

Let me start by saying I am not a fan of Carnival. We did not enjoy the Glory and was miserable on the Dream. The only reason we booked tthe Breeze was because we were offered a substantial discount. So here goes. First the crew makes the ship, this crew is wonderful. I never passed a crew member that did not greet me. Thats a big deal. I can not enjoy myself if the people who are working on the ship look like they hate life. We were in cabin 2303. I usually stay on deck 7 or up but this was pretty much all that was left. The cabin was great. Clean, roomy, and cold. Nothing fancy but we enjoyed it. We were right under the dining room (I know). But not a sound. Our stuart, yuly was fantastic. We brought a small cooler and it was topped 2 times a day. He even brought a beer bucket of ice for half empty soda bottles. We were unpacked by 1pm and off to the lido buffet.

The lido buffet or market place was just your average fare. Nothing to criticise except it was the same food More everyday. But that's ok cause Guys burgers and the Blue iguana cantina was awesome. We ate sushi for like $8 and was stuffed. The C-side BBQ was good too. We ate dinner 3 times in the dinning room and was not impressed. I did manage to win in the casino playing blackjack and my wife did good at 3 card poker. We pretty much covered alk our expenses and more. My dealer Todor was awesome. The decor and layout are beautiful. This is a great upgrade.

Ok now quickly what I did not like. .. The placement of the hot tubs. Couldnt find one near the main Lido pool. And they a open at 8. I usually wake up around 530 and enjoy a soak in the early hours while its quiet. Next the shows. Carnival has got to do something. An animated cartoon singing songs whe the dancers pretended they were real. Come on. It was dumb. The comedy club rocked. The ventriloquist and juggler were great. This ship and crew may have saved carnival from loosing loyal past guests. Less

Read more Carnival Breeze cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Breeze Review >>

Cabin review: Carnival Breeze 2303

Nice and quite. Roomy and adequate. And the AC worked great.