Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by angelilys: Fantastic cruise

Compare Prices on Oasis of the Seas Europe - Western Mediterranean Cruises

Fantastic cruise

Sail Date: June 2013
Destination: Europe - Western Mediterranean

The Oasis of the Seas was a great cruise. Rooms were immaculate. Staff very attentive and friendly. Every single cruise staff member I dealt with was very pleasant and helpful. They all said hello in the hallways too. Lines at guest services were a bit long but they had officers try and help people while on the lines as well. You do need to follow up with your credits of cancellations of tours and specialty dining. Maybe I am just impatient but I did want everything ironed out before leaving.

For a cruise ship that had 6000 people on board, you would never ever know it. You never waited on lines anywhere really. Easy layout. I get lost so easily and did not get lost once on this ship. Food was always available. The shore excursion process was a snap, organized and well planned out. I went June 22 2013 so school was out. I always found a lounge chair at the pool. That wasn't the case on Freedom of the seas during the Spring break. I like that they clearly say that if you leave More your chair empty for longer than 30 minutes, your stuff would be taken to the towel station. I don't know if this helped with the availability but I am glad for that. Big pet peeve of mine is those that put their towels out in the morning and gone for the whole day. Lots of pools and hot tubs. Dinner food was OK, good enough. Waiter Nuthoo was fantastic. They could have better menus but I do have picky eater teens. OMG the wipe out cafe was great for a fast grab. That was a pleasant surprise, located right near the 2 flow riders. The windjammer was above 1 floor and the breakfast and lunch was great. Less

Read more Oasis of the Seas cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Oasis of the Seas Review >>

Cabin review: Oasis of the Seas Superior Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony Deck 10 12610

I was in a balcony room which was in a perfect location on the 12th floor. It was a quiet location. Not near elevator or crew space. The pull out sofa bed for the 3rd guest really filled up any free space. You had just enough leg room, sideways, to get past to the balcony.