MSC Opera Cruise Review by Fitoldies: msc opera hits top note

msc opera hits top note

Sail Date: June 2013
Destination: Baltic & Northern Europe
Embarkation: Southampton

we arrived by train at Southampton quite early got cab to docks MSC laid on tea coffee and light snacks at mid day with my blue card I was first to board and to a very happy crew who made us very welcome on board . We went to our cabin which was outside nice big window very clean and well functional dropped our hand luggage and went to the buffet for lunch . The food looked very appetising well presented and was taste as well the waiters wear smiling vey quick with getting drinks and nice to chat with even when they wear busy always had time to say hello . the ship was very clean hygienic with dispensers of antiseptic hand wash . the entertainment was very good comparable to any other ship we have been on with a wide variety in the theatre and also lots different music in the bars from classical to pop also lots to do on sea days from dancing g lessons quizzes deck games etc .

we had late sitting for dinner and the waiters again very quick but bot in a hurry attentive always More smiling with a good sense of humour the food 7 courses was always hot apart from salads tastey well presented and eatable the choice was fine with something for every one they also had a few started dishes always on the menus the deserts vet sumptuous and ending the meal with cheeses and crackers with coffee or tea. we had all inclusive which was I think money well spent as I worked out what it cost and what we spent. we have done 10 Cruises with other companies but I would say for service a very happy smiling crew this was the best and yes they make announcements in many languages but as the first one is always English you don't take much notice and they are few and far between . Excursions well we always do our own exploring My wife and I can honestly say it was the best cruise we have been on with the friendliest happy smiling attentive crew .Well done MSC don't lose your Italian heart. Less

Read more MSC Opera cruise reviews >>