Carnival Freedom Cruise Review by Steiner252: Carnival Freedom far exceeded my expectations!

Carnival Freedom 5
Member Since 2013

Overall Member Rating

Carnival Freedom far exceeded my expectations!

Sail Date: June 2013

I was very skeptical when my boyfriend booked a cruise on Carnival. However, I don't have a bad thing to say after our 6 night cruise. The food was great, the staff was friendly, everything was super organized. All of the service was very prompt. We didn't wait more than 2 minutes in any line for food. We ordered room service 2 of the mornings and it was delivered exactly on time. We had our room cleaned twice a day like clock work. You didn't feel like you had to get up at 8 in the morning to get a chair by the pool, there was always something available. The entertainment was great and there is for sure enough activities daily on the ship. Our excursions were very organized and some of the highlights of our trip. Overall I would recommend Carnival to anyone thinking of a cruise.

The only thing that bothered me was the fact that people don't have enough respect to dress appropriately in the evening in the dining room. This is a known fact and has been a standard for years on More these ships. If you can't put a pair of pants on and feel the need to always wear shorts than go to the casual dining options.

This was a great vacation! 5 stars! Less

Published 07/01/13

Read more Carnival Freedom cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Freedom Review >>

Compare Prices on Carnival Freedom Western Caribbean Cruises

Cabin review: 8A6445 Balcony

The cabin was great but you could kind of hear the nightclub in the evenings. We were one deck on top of it. It didn't bother me but I could see how maybe a light sleeper would hear it.

Read All Balcony (8A) Reviews >>
Member Since 2013
Family & Children
Value for Money
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?
Skip X