Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by ryanbean2001: Epic cruise on the Epic!

ryanbean2001
Member Since 2013

Family & Children 5.0

Compare Prices on Norwegian Epic Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Epic cruise on the Epic!

Sail Date: April 2012

OK, first off this cruise was amazing!! It was the best cruise iv'e taken so far!My family and I stayed overnight at the Intercontinental. I was a great hotel with friendly people!

The ship: big, good layout, great entertainment, big casino,large water-park,small dirty pool, and funky but great relaxing cabins. I have to say the best thing on the ship was the pool and water-park. Although the pool was packed with screaming kids and dirt the water-slides were the best part about the whole deck. Another activity I loved was the entertainment of Blue Man Group. It was the best show ever on a ship! The crew was always there top help you. Our cruise director Richard or known as Papichico,was fun but did not have many family orientated activities on deck. The food staff was not great. We only saw our waiter twice during the food service and then comes anther waiter for our drinks and another for dessert. The guest service desk staff was not very helpful and rude. The captain, More Captain Frank, was super fun and awesome. He let my family come to the bridge and he gave us a personal tour! It was amazing.

Then comes our first port St Maarten! Yay! So exited to go to Maho Beach and watch the planes land and depart over our heads. One family set up a nice Picnic and a 747 was ready to take off and all there food and books blew into the bay! So fun. Next port was St Thomas. we did they Sky ride to Paradise Point. It was fun and great with spectacular views. Next was Nassau And we did the Atlantis Aqua-venture. We had a blast! It was so fun and exciting! WE had a great time on the Cruise! It was fun and home to sail the Epic again!! Thank You for reading. Less

Read more Norwegian Epic cruise reviews >>