Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by Mamaj51: Oasis of the Seas

Member Since 2013

Compare Prices on Oasis of the Seas Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Oasis of the Seas

Sail Date: June 2013

My two daughters, 18 and 21, and I had a wonderful time on Oasis of the Seas. There were more activities than we had time for and there were entire areas of the ship we never even saw. We loved the shows and saw every one of them because I made reservations in advance. People who waiting until they got on the ship weren't able to see everything because the shows were already booked. If you want to see the shows, make your reservations early.

My girls are picky eaters so we mostly ate at the Windjammer. The two dinners we had in the main dining room were good. We didn't try any of the specialty restaurants.

Our category D cabin was roomy enough for the three of us to be comfortable and the balcony had room for a table and three chairs without crowding. The service we received from our room steward was exceptional. The bathroom was bigger than ones on other ships I've been on and the shower, while compact, was not uncomfortable.

If you want to feel the More movement of the ship, this is not the ship for you. It is so big that most of the time all I felt was a slight shimmy, if that. I love to feel a ship roll so I was disappointed to miss that.

Oasis of the Seas is truly remarkable. The different neighborhoods, the entertainment venues and the activities are all amazing. My daughters felt the entertainment for their age group was not very good but they enjoyed themselves without organized activities.

The ports were standard Eastern Caribbean fare and are similar to any other cruise line in the area. The features which make Oasis stand out are the shows, the sheer size of the ship and the huge variety of activities the ship has to offer. The ship is the destination. Less

Read more Oasis of the Seas cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Oasis of the Seas Review >>

Cabin review: Oasis of the Seas Superior Oceanview Stateroom with Large Balcony Deck 6 10602

10602 well located in the middle of the ship but a long walk from the elevators. Deck 10 is equidistant from the entertainment/shopping areas and the sports/sun decks. Closet was adequate and the cabin was a nice size (as cruise ship cabins go) for three. Balcony was big compared to NCL Pride of Aloha