Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review by Heavy D

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review by Heavy D
Enchantment of the Seas
Enchantment of the Seas
Member Name: Heavy D
Cruise Date: June 2013
Embarkation: other
Destination: Bahamas
Cabin Category: N
Cabin Number: 2095
See More About: Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Reviews | Bahamas Cruise Reviews | Royal Caribbean Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Dining 5+
Public Rooms 5+
        13-15 5+
Shore Excursions 5+
Value-for-Money 5+
Rates 5+

Enchantment of the Seas June 17, 2013

We are Diamond Plus members and have earned some extra perks that will be reflected in this review.

The boarding process was so fast. We walked up to the line and they called us right to the desk. We were done in lass than 5 minutes and were directed to some seats to wait for the ship to be cleared for boarding. We only waited a few minutes and then were let on the ship. We had to wait for the windjammer to open for lunch, because we had gotten on so early. Had a great lunch which is always the same for the first day. After we finished eating we toured the ship to see the new modifications. It had just been refurbished and the changes were very nice.

Our stateroom attendant stopped by the room to great us and made sure we were well taken care of the entire time. Our ding room staff were also fantastic and the head waiter made daily visits to show the kids some tricks.

The concierge club was amazing. The staff and more importantly the guests on this cruise were amazing. I went to the club every night by myself since my daughter wanted to be with the teen group. I always was invited to sit with others and made some really nice friends that are also frequent cruisers so I hope our paths will cross again. The waiters always had a drink ready for me and new what I wanted as soon as I arrived. Many of the officers from the ship stopped by and introduced themselves and made sure everything was up to or exceeded standards.

My daughter loved the teen program on board. She new everyone and said they all got along so well. The group leader was named Iggy and was so well liked. He had been on a ship that we sailed before and remembered my daughter. That made her feel special from the start. She was also voted Prom Queen which made her feel good also. I think she would have liked to share the crown with everyone though.

Getting off of the ship was just as easy. The loyalty ambassador guided my daughter and I to the exit and made sure we were cleared. The customs line was very fast. We probably spent less than 30 minutes getting to our car from the time we left our stateroom.

Publication Date: 06/26/13