Bahamas Celebration Cruise Review by madder than a wet hornet

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Bahamas Celebration Cruise Review by madder than a wet hornet
Bahamas Celebration
Bahamas Celebration
Member Name: madder than a wet hornet
Cruise Date: June 2013
Embarkation: other
Destination: Bahamas
Cabin Category: 7

Mrs. Stark

My husband I book a cruise for what we thought would be a fun short get a way. I made a mistake. I went through a time share. Problem #1 The two hours turned out to be 41/2 hours. with very high pressure. I finally said I would not sign. After that they sent us to get our vouches for the cruise. Again I had to tell them NO, I WOULD NOT SIGN. Finally got the tickets for the cruise.

Had to the ship. We knew that we would have to pay for parking not a problem.

Problem #2 What a shock when we find out you had to pay $30.00 cash right then. Ok, we can deal with that. On into the terminal.

#3 we were told that we were on stand by, No where did it ever say anything about being stand by. Got over that they found us a room if you can call it that. It was a walk in closet with a double bed not the king size I ordered. Ok we will deal with that.

On to problem #4 They do not have a place where you can get just snacks unless you PAY FOR THEM $8.49 just for a hamburger? Not a drink or fries. Just a plain burger. Food was not good. did not a variety to pick from. Canned pudding for desert or dryad out cake. You only got water with your dinner unless you ordered a mixed drink which ran about $4.50 each

Problem 5 Staff was rude they would not speak to you. You could pass them and they would not say one word to you. They were to busy talking to each other to care about you.

Problem #6 Filthy ship. dishes could be found on any deck you went on. A coffee cup stayed on a table for 5 hours! Tables were not cleaned.

Problem #7 the adult pool if you can call it that was on 4ft deep! you could not swim in it all it was only about 8ft long divided in the middle with a cement wall which butted up next to the kids pool.

Problem #8 You had to pay for on board entertainment at $10.00 a pop per person. Not a bad price but, no where did it say or anyone tell us that you had to pay for entertainment. We have been on 5 cruises and have never had to pay for shows.

Problem #9 there was a hand print on our mirror from the time we checked in and as far as I know it is still there. It was when we left.

Problem # 10 you had to get a converter to use the hair dryer. But and here is what got to me. It would not work in the bathroom. You had try to use it by the plug near the bed. The mirror was so that you could not stand or sit in front of it. The flat iron would not even get warm.

Problem #11 When I complained I was told that it was like that so it would not catch fire.

Problem #12 and here is the kicker you were charged $18.00 a day for fuel per person.

Publication Date: 06/25/13