Legend of the Seas Cruise Review by andnej

Cruise Date: July 2011
Embarkation: Hong Kong
Destination: Asia
Cabin Category: G
See More About: Legend of the Seas Cruise Reviews | Asia Cruise Reviews | Royal Caribbean Cruise Deals
Member Rating   Not Rated

Ship Facts: Legend of the Seas Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Legend of the Seas Deck Plans
Splendid Honeymoon

I have cruised for 2 times on Legend Of The Seas, first on December 2009 Singapore - Phuket - Malaysia, and 2nd time on my honeymoon which is Hong Kong - Sanya - Da Nang - Ha Long Bai

1st about the food
They cook food according to where they stopped, when its sailing from Singapore, I can get Indian food onboard, and when its from Hong Kong, many chinese foods, and also a table of sushi which I like. The food tastes ok. Windjammer is ok for breakfast and lunch, and for dinner we choose to dine on Romeo and Juliet. Basically the foods are the same between those two its just about the way they serve you.

I take a soda package and its ok, the selection does not have a coke zero and it contributes to my 4 kg weight increase.

On 2009, Solarium has a Turkey Panini sandwich which I dont find in our honey moon cruise.

2nd about the cabin
The balcony is good, give a good view of the ocean, relaxing there is a bliss. The oceanview is fine as well. My wife kept reminiscing how soft the bed are.

3rd the tour
Make sure you book the tour immediately when you board it as its seat limited and can't get the tour I wanted during our 1st cruise, learning from the mistake I immediately book it on 2nd cruise. The local tour is good, the price is expensive, a friend recommends taking local tour agent which I m considering in using on our next tour. Make sure you talked with the waiters for tips on deciding which local tours you take.

When on our honey moon cruise, I regretted not informing them about it, they have a package for honeymooners!

I will try another Royal Caribbean ships as I already got in this ship twice

Publication Date: 06/18/13
Read the Asia ports review by andnej
More Legend of the Seas Cruise Reviews

Read the previous Legend of the Seas review Read the next Legend of the Seas review

More Asia Cruise Reviews