Carnival Imagination 5

Cruise review of Carnival Imagination

OhioStateBuckeye1
Member Since 2013

Overall Member Rating

This was a family vacation and first time for the kids to be on a ship. We arrived on Saturday and stayed at the Crown Plaza and it's close to Port Everglades. Check in was quick and easy. We arrived about 10:30. I am a gold member and went to the gold line to check in. We were all checked in about 10 minutes. We had to wait until 12:00 to board. When we got on the ship my mouth dropped. I very beautiful ship. We walked around till 1:00 till our room was ready. We took Starbuck gift cards and got a coffee and walked the ship. I got the advice off here for the gift cards. Very nice not to have to put it on the sea pass

We hung out at the solarium most of the time on days at sea. We are early risers and would get some breakfast and then go get a chair and layout till about noon. The ship is so big we took the afternoon to walk around the ship.

We still did not get to see the whole ship. I guess we will have to go on it again. There is something for everyone to More do.

The food is very good on the ship. We tried different place to eat and enjoyed them all. The boys love dinner time because the could eat all they wanted in the main dining room. The hotdogs are great too. Less

Carnival Imagination Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean

Overall Ratings

Sail Date: June 2013
Family & Children
Rates
Value for Money

Cabin review: Ocean View

6D14280
We stayed in cabin 14280 a great room. I had a great balcony. It did have an over hang so no sun. When it rain the balcony never got wet. We had 3 in our room and the couch pulled out into a bed. We had a enough closet space and suitcases fit under the bed. We had enough spaces to put all the clothes. With 3 in the room thought it would be tighter then it was. The rooms are small anyways. The only things bad was that we never seen our cabin girl. On other cruises they would see you walking down the hall and have your door open for you by the time your reached the room. Over all would recommend this room.

Been to this port before and we just walked around. Did like the straw market. I love to barter and got great deals.

Read 4036 Nassau Reviews

We got a cab and went to Orient Beach. We rented Jet Skies. The beach was amazing. We got there about 10:00 and rented beach chairs and umbrella. There was 7 of us and got first row from the ocean for 40 bucks. Best 40 dollars ever spent.

We walked around and shopped.

Read 3390 St. Thomas Reviews

Published 06/17/13

Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Imagination Review

Carnival Imagination Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean

Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?