Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review by orlando80

Embarkation: Port Canaveral
Destination: Bahamas
Cabin Category: 4E
Cabin Number: E188
See More About: Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Reviews | Bahamas Cruise Reviews | Carnival Cruise Deals
Value-for-Money 5+

This was our third cruise for 2013

This was our third cruise for 2013, one with Royal Caribbean, one with Celebrity Cruise Line and this one was Carnival. I have to say and my wife who is a Royal Caribbean fan had to admit that was the best value for our money.

The customer services was great, food was excellent, the shows were very good.

I read other reviews that made negative comments regarding the shape of the ship, but we did not think that it was bad, actually for the age of the ship I found it to be clean and nice.

The lunch buffet was great, the MDR was great for dinner and had lunch once and it was very good. I had dinner at the buffet once and it was average, I heard from other passengers that it was much better the first three nights.

We did early disembarkation and it was very smooth. Embarkation went well no problems.

I know that in the past Carnival has gotten bad reviews because problems with their fleet; however, I think that the past problems are helping them to improve their cruise experience. I will definitely cruise with them again.

Publication Date: 06/18/13