Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review by orlando80: This was our third cruise for 2013

This was our third cruise for 2013

Sail Date: June 2013
Destination: Bahamas
Embarkation: Port Canaveral

This was our third cruise for 2013, one with Royal Caribbean, one with Celebrity Cruise Line and this one was Carnival. I have to say and my wife who is a Royal Caribbean fan had to admit that was the best value for our money.

The customer services was great, food was excellent, the shows were very good.

I read other reviews that made negative comments regarding the shape of the ship, but we did not think that it was bad, actually for the age of the ship I found it to be clean and nice.

The lunch buffet was great, the MDR was great for dinner and had lunch once and it was very good. I had dinner at the buffet once and it was average, I heard from other passengers that it was much better the first three nights.

We did early disembarkation and it was very smooth. Embarkation went well no problems.

I know that in the past Carnival has gotten bad reviews because problems with their fleet; however, I think that the past problems are More helping them to improve their cruise experience. I will definitely cruise with them again. Less

Read more Carnival Ecstasy cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Ecstasy Review >>

Cabin review: Carnival Ecstasy Interior Empress E188

We had two connecting rooms, 2 on each room and I have to say that it was worth it. Our other option was to get a room for 4 and we don't that before and is too many people in an inside stateroom. This set up gave us privacy, plenty of space and the girls felt like they were on their own, but we were able to keep an eye on them.