Jump ship...: Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by Bahija
Overall Member Rating
Destination: Baltic Sea
The choices of musicians were limited and they kept playing the same music. Music piped in on the sound system was also constantly repeated.
The cruise director, Hello Clo worked hard but her staff put on shows where they simply marched around to a soundtrack. Folks, that is not entertainment. It is if you are a child performing in your living room for family members but on a cruise where much money is paid, it cannot be considered entertaining. Less
Cabin review: D18561 Superior Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony
Ok.Read All Superior Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony (D1) Reviews >>
Port and Shore Excursions
Interesting Blue Lagoon trip.
1) Panoramic Reykjavik trip was uneventful and boring.
2) Akureyri, Iceland was pretty. I caught the flu so I had to cancel the Godafoss Waterfall trip.
3) Trondheim, Norway nothing to see. No excursion.
4) Alesund, Norway would have been pretty if it was not raining. No excursion.
5) Molde, Norway nothing to see. No excursion.
6) Olden, Norway was beautiful and I went on the Scenic Lake Stryn trip which was great.
7) Stavanger, Norway was nothing special. Weather was poor so I did not go on the trip.
Read Cruise Critic’s Adventure of the Seas Review >>
I love cruising
Staff and crew members were ou...
Dropped Down to "Average"