Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by Bahija: Jump ship...
Member Since 2013
Compare Prices on Adventure of the Seas Baltic & Northern Europe Cruises
Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas to Iceland and Norway from Southampton was horrible. The food was disgusting and the entertainment was mediocre. The menu pretty much remained the same throughout the cruise for the dining rooms and speciality restaurant, Portofino. The ship was crowded and passengers had to line up for everything. The crew was not friendly except for four people -Iris at the the Cafe Promenade, Franklin in Mozart Dining Room, Jeremy, Cabin Attendant and Hello Clo, Cruise Director. Royal Caribbean was cheap-charging for fresh squeezed orange juice and cappuccino /espresso. I bought the premium liquor package but it did not include some cocktails that was on the bar menu. Additionally, the premium liquor package only included their house wine which was awful. The ports were many but only two were worth visiting. Throughout the cruise, Royal Caribbean emphasized how hard their employees worked but I also spent $6,000 for the cruise as a single passenger so I am not More
really concerned about the employees.
The choices of musicians were limited and they kept playing the same music. Music piped in on the sound system was also constantly repeated.
The cruise director, Hello Clo worked hard but her staff put on shows where they simply marched around to a soundtrack. Folks, that is not entertainment. It is if you are a child performing in your living room for family members but on a cruise where much money is paid, it cannot be considered entertaining. Less
Read more Adventure of the Seas cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Adventure of the Seas Review >>
Cabin review: Adventure of the Seas Superior Oceanveiw Stateroom Deck 6 8561
Port and Shore Excursions
Interesting Blue Lagoon trip.
1) Panoramic Reykjavik trip was uneventful and boring.
2) Akureyri, Iceland was pretty. I caught the flu so I had to cancel the Godafoss Waterfall trip.
3) Trondheim, Norway nothing to see. No excursion.
4) Alesund, Norway would have been pretty if it was not raining. No excursion.
5) Molde, Norway nothing to see. No excursion.
6) Olden, Norway was beautiful and I went on the Scenic Lake Stryn trip which was great.
7) Stavanger, Norway was nothing special. Weather was poor so I did not go on the trip.
Putting the Record Straight
Great Time! Great Itinerary
Seasoned Traveler, First Time ...