MSC Fantasia Cruise Review by Nix

Cruise Date: June 2013
Embarkation: Venice
Destination: Eastern Mediterranean
Cabin Category: 10
See More About: MSC Fantasia Cruise Reviews | Eastern Mediterranean Cruise Reviews | MSC Cruises Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Dining 5+
Public Rooms 5+
Value-for-Money 5+
Rates 5+

Ship Facts: MSC Fantasia Review (by Cruise Critic!) | MSC Fantasia Deck Plans
MSC Fantasia - BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!

My sister and I stumbled across this cruise by accident! We paid a great price for our balcony cabin and also upgraded to the Allegrissimo package which includes most of your drinks. After reading loads of reviews I got worried! WHY????? I don't have any idea....this was the best holiday I have ever had in my life and I travel often!

The cabin were great ( for the difference in money I would def recommend staying on a balcony cabin ), the embarkation & check inn was a smooth and easy process, they allowed us to check in earlier so we did not stand in a queue for longer than 15 minutes. Staff was absolutely brilliant! although most of them speak Italian we did not once have issues with them not understanding us. Service was fast and efficient and there was nothing that we could complaint about! The food was variable and loads of different options, drinks was great with lots to choose from. entertainment was GOOD but sometimes a but boring. But hey we are Afrikaans and from South Africa, this is a complete different culture to us! But there is something for everyone at any time of the day or night...

We got of at all the ports, walked around and did our own thing. Excursions is nice and some of our friends booked them but we like travelling on our own!
Its expensive on board, don't even hesitate about paying the extra EUR69 for the all inclusive package, its WELL WORTH the money. We added all our bills and by day 3 we were maxed already...

We met the most amazing friends on board and I will remember this for a very long time! Will most definitely do this again soon.... very SOON!

Publication Date: 06/14/13