Bahamas Celebration Cruise Review by Eenjoy!!

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Bahamas Celebration Cruise Review by Eenjoy!!
Bahamas Celebration
Dining 5+
Entertainment 5+
Value-for-Money 5+

Unexpectedly surprised

Having taken many cruises out of Port Canaveral on Royal Carribean and Carnival I was skeptical about cruising out of Palm Beach on what was an unknown cruise line to me-Bahamas Celebration. After reading many negative reviews and listening to the cheesy hawking of B-list celebrities I was REALLY worried, even if it was for only 2 nights! Boy was I surprised! I could not have been happier with my experience on this cruise! The ship was clean, the dining was good--an intimate dining room setting was offered so both nights we had our own table rather than the usual large table with dinner mates you may or may not want to associate with as has always been the case on the aforementioned cruise lines!There was entertainment every night and it was ABOVE average-- something that has seriously been lacking on our previous cruises again on the other cruise lines mentioned. While the casino onboard was small it was ample and we even won money! All in All EXTREMELY happy, with the ship, the staff was excellent and willing to assist in any way needed and overly friendly which was nice! Also our first time to Grand Bahama was a nice treat while I was irritated to have to pay to use the pool and facilities at the Grand Lucayan that quickly faded when we were the only 2 people in the infinity pool (staff were breaking down a stage and had told people the pool was closed-- but said we could hang out in it!)

Bottom Line-- don't believe negative reviews especially on cleanliness--happy to say that was definitely not the case at all!

Publication Date: 06/12/13