Carnival Elation Cruise Review by GeauxinCruisin

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Carnival Elation Cruise Review by GeauxinCruisin
Carnival Elation
Carnival Elation
Member Name: GeauxinCruisin
Cruise Date: June 2013
Embarkation: New Orleans
Cabin Category: 6E

New Orleans to Cozumel 6/4/13

Hey Everyone, 1st time reviewer and 2nd time cruiser Just the highlights as a writer I am not.

We were fortunate to have really nice weather and pretty calm seas despite the tropical storm Andrea that was lurking just east of our path.

Our experience aboard the Elation was very nice.
Our room was kept clean and orderly and our cabin steward (I Poutu) took very good care of us.

Dining in the Inspiration dining room (8:15) was very good. I can only compare to a cruise last year aboard the Conquest and felt the Elation was better.

Tiffanys buffet was adequate , and from what I have seen so far, typical. I must admit to not being impressed with cruise buffets at this point.

The "Rock and Roll" show was excellent! Once again much better than live entertainment I had experienced on the Conquest. My entire family commented on the quality of the performance.

Casino was good to me......the dice were hot !

In Cozumel we took the Twister Isla Passion excursion and true to the reviews, we had a blast. Lots of fun on the boat (twists and 360's, nice clean island beach) Our man Charlie on the twister was excellent as well as the boat captain.
On the island Ida treated us well....we had a very nice time.

Publication Date: 06/11/13