Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review by bltinfla: A bit disappointed

Compare Prices on Celebrity Infinity Transatlantic Cruises

A bit disappointed

Sail Date: May 2013
Destination: Transatlantic

We have sailed mostly on Royal Caribbean and have always heard that Celebrity was an upgrade to RCCL. All in all the cruise was good but we were really not overwhelmed by Celebrity. For the money we plan to remain with RCCL.

The balcony (veranda) really need a paint job. The conduit for the lighting fixture was rusted.

The entertainment was great and we enjoyed the shows we could make. Unfortunately because of the slowness of being served for late dining, we missed a couple. Several members of the staff seemed to ignore you. One instance two staff were having an argument (or discussion) by a bulkhead. I had to go around them to squeeze by. As I did the ship hit a wave which caused me to twist my knee and send a shot of pain up the knee. Fortunately it was nothing serious. They advertised having caffeine free diet cola, so I bought the soft drink package. Unfortunately there was only one place I could get it.

I've already mentioned the slow service. The More other problem was the dining room food. We had to send our meals back 3 times between us and could have sent back more except we finally gave up. The plus side was the sushi at about 3 PM.

I have to give a plus to the cabin attendants. They were friendly, prompt, but still unobtrusive. Less

Read more Celebrity Infinity cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Celebrity Infinity Review >>

Cabin review: Celebrity Infinity Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Veranda Vista Deck (7)