“Great ship-great time”

travelsalot52
Member Since 2009
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating

I am confused over reviews I have read about Breeze. Just back and we all had a wonderful time. We have cruised on several lines and previously on carnival so we knew what to expect. The ship is fabulous-my favorite so far. Is the food as good on a daily basis as say Royal or Celebrity no. I will say the Italian restaurant had the best short ribs I have had in years and the steakhouse was one of the best meals we have had in forever. The crew is great. Also the best room steward I have had. The ship is spotless-granted it is only a year old.

Check in was easy got to the port at ten of one was on board at 5 after one. Room was ready at 1;30.

First stop was Grand Turk. Its a man made port but still fun. Free wi fi at the smoothie shop. Which reminds me my only complaint with the whole cruise was the internet service-or lack there of. to check my email a couple of times and print boarding passes was $60 and the printer didn't work so I still had to print at the airport.

We didn't care for the table by the wait station in Sapphire-so we didn't eat. Never waited more than 10 minutes except at the bbq on sea days-which was great. The burgers and burrito place were great! Yum.There was a rumor on board that they may relocate it to the Mediterranean which Ill be onboard if they do. The shows are a little lacking-the female singers weren't so good.

Carnival Breeze Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean

No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Carnival Breeze Review
Carnival Breeze Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?