Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by travelsalot52: Great ship-great time

1 Post

Compare Prices on Carnival Breeze Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Great ship-great time

Sail Date: June 2013

I am confused over reviews I have read about Breeze. Just back and we all had a wonderful time. We have cruised on several lines and previously on carnival so we knew what to expect. The ship is fabulous-my favorite so far. Is the food as good on a daily basis as say Royal or Celebrity no. I will say the Italian restaurant had the best short ribs I have had in years and the steakhouse was one of the best meals we have had in forever. The crew is great. Also the best room steward I have had. The ship is spotless-granted it is only a year old.

Check in was easy got to the port at ten of one was on board at 5 after one. Room was ready at 1;30.

First stop was Grand Turk. Its a man made port but still fun. Free wi fi at the smoothie shop. Which reminds me my only complaint with the whole cruise was the internet service-or lack there of. to check my email a couple of times and print boarding passes was $60 and the printer didn't work so I still had to print at the More airport.

We didn't care for the table by the wait station in Sapphire-so we didn't eat. Never waited more than 10 minutes except at the bbq on sea days-which was great. The burgers and burrito place were great! Yum.There was a rumor on board that they may relocate it to the Mediterranean which Ill be onboard if they do. The shows are a little lacking-the female singers weren't so good. Less

Read more Carnival Breeze cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Breeze Review >>

Cabin review: Carnival Breeze 8327 and 8324

great room

nice beach free chairs flow rider and pool if you wanted to go

Atlantis Aquaventure

great time but $600 for 4 people is ridiculous especially since it rained most of the day

Dunn's River Falls

walk off the ship got into a taxi with 20 others-was $25 each instead of the 60 the ship wanted